Personally, I feel Xtended has too many features and if you like feature-packed ROMs then you can definitely give it a try. At this point, Paranoid Android has added support for a long list of smartphones including Xiaomi, OnePlus, realme, Nothing, Google, and more. It also introduced Topaz, which is based on Android 13 and is available for a host of Android devices.
- The most common issues are related to battery drain, low SOT, Ambient display, performance issues, and more.
- The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
- Xiaomi Mi 8 users have also had the ability to try Android R with PixelROM v3.0 (yes, it’s kind of similar to the popular Pixel Experience ROMs, but it’s not the same).
- OmniROM is one of the oldest custom ROMs on this list.
So if you own phones from one of these OEMs, I would highly recommend Paranoid Android to any other ROM on this list. After a few years of break, Paranoid Android is back again. In case you don’t know, Paranoid Android was considered one of the most acclaimed custom ROMs of all time.
- The Arrow OS project offers simple and minimalistic features that end up resulting in a clean and neat interface, that can further be customized if the user wants to.
- But if you are able to use the phone without these features, then you have the opportunity to try this ROM that may be stable and without any other errors.
- First of all Download the ‘Doogee V10 Firmware zip‘ which is given above and extract it on stock ROM (firmware) your computer’s desktop.
- With Android 13, Google has updated the minimum hardware requirements that devices must meet to bundle Google Mobile Services (GMS).
- Download and Install Realme 6 RMX2001 Firmware Stock ROM (Flash File) for your Android Device.
Choose “Install from local / Install from SD”, find your .zip file and click on “Install” to confirm. OnePlus was founded on 16 December 2013 by former Oppo vice president. You will find all the OnePlus Stock ROM and Stock Recovery on this page. That said, be sure to also check out our dedicated OxygenOS 11 update tracker if you are interested in when your OnePlus device will receive the Android 11 update officially. All this comes while the OnePlus 7 series is yet to receive the Android 11 update officially in the form of OxygenOS 11. Hence, if you are a fan of pure, stock Android and can’t wait to get your hands on Android 11, then these ROMs may be the way to go.
The same thing happens with T-Mobile and other USA-based mobile carrier variants. While OnePlus has already released Android 10 update for OnePlus 7 Pro devices officially, T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro variant users are still waiting for it. You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any software error with a stock ROM flash file. You can Upgrade or Downgrade OnePlus 7 Pro with a Stock ROM file.